ABOUT CHUBB TRAVEL PROTECTION
ABOUT CHUBB TRAVEL PROTECTION
Chubb is one of the global leaders in the provision of travel insurance products and services, insuring millions of travelers around the world. We understand that there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to travel. The same is true for travel insurance. That’s why our plans offer flexible costs, benefits, and limits—so you can scale coverage based on your customers’ unique needs. Our travel insurance plan options include:
Single trip plans
Cover travelers for specific trip dates. All children are covered at no additional cost to the policyholder.
Provide coverage 24/7/365 for all travel throughout the year. Available for travelers up to 80 years old.
Benefits vary by plan and may include coverage for:
• Trip cancellation, interruption, or delay
• Lost or delayed baggage or personal effects and missed connections
• Accident and sickness medical expense coverage for expenses that go beyond the policy limit (excess coverage)
• Emergency medical evacuation for illness or injury and safe return home
• Accidental death & dismemberment (AD&D) insurance
• Security evacuation
Additional services include:
• 24/7 assistance services to help travelers navigate travel and medical emergencies
• Use of our mobile app, featuring travel planning tips and anytime access to contact our experts
At Chubb, we believe that insurance is more than underwriting. It’s a craft.
At Chubb Travel Protection, our plans have been crafted to help your customers navigate the “what ifs” of modern travel and get the specialized support they need if their trip takes an unexpected turn.
Chubb Travel Protection works hard to simplify travel insurance for you and your travelers. Over the past few years, we’ve aligned with travel suppliers, clarified coverage, and enhanced our technology to help ensure the best possible customer experience and to help you manage your business more efficiently
• Our Central Reservation System (CRS) provides flexibility for you to save and email quotes for all plans at once or one plan at a time. It also enables you to view or modify existing policies online at your convenience.
• All plans include Advanced Medical Expense Payment.
• Travel Certifications are included with every policy fulfillment.
• We offer live weekly trainings as well as an on-demand Travel Advisor Training Library, enabling you to learn more about our plan options at your convenience and at your own pace
• We offer competitive compensation for travel advisors, with cancellation compensation included in our Travel Essentials & Travel Choice plans
• Group Plans are available for trip costs less than $10,000 per person.
PARTNER WITH CHUBB TRAVEL PROTECTION
As travel advisors, you work hard to bring rest & relaxation to your travelers. We think you also deserve some R&R. That’s why we’re committed to being the Reliable & Responsive provider you can count on. Check out our resources below to learn more about the benefits of partnering with Chubb to offer your customers travel insurance protection.
©2023 Chubb. Chubb is the marketing name used to refer to subsidiaries of Chubb Limited providing insurance and related services. For a list of these subsidiaries, please visit our website at www.chubb.com. Insurance provided by ACE Property & Casualty Insurance Company and its U.S. based Chubb underwriting company affiliates. All products may not be available in all states. This communication contains product summaries only. Coverage is subject to the language of the policies as actually issued and may vary by state. Coverage is being marketed by Chubb Insurance Solutions Agency, Inc. located at 202 Halls Mill Road, Whitehouse Station, NJ 08889-1600. View terms and conditions at https://ctiusa.chubbtravelinsurance.com/disclosure. Insurance products and services are provided by a licensed producer, and not by the parent company itself.