Mark your calendars for September 11-13, 2020 and join us in celebrating Nexion Travel Group’s 25th Anniversary event at CoNexion! Nexion members will come together to experience the magic of the Disneyland® Resort for another incredible opportunity to network with peers, valued supplier partners and knowledgeable staff. Evolve from ideation to implementation and leave with a toolbox full of ways to maximize your travel business.
Thanks to the success and excitement surrounding CoNexion 2019 in Orlando plus our big reveal that we’re headed west to Disneyland® Resort in 2020 for our annual member international conference (and to celebrate Nexion Travel Group’s 25th year of hosting!), we share that CoNexion 2020 is SOLD OUT.
If you were not among the first 500+ members and guests to register, we invite and encourage you to please wait-list yourselves and/or your guests using the link on this website. The Nexion Travel Group Events team will only be working from the waitlist. You will not be charged until you are cleared and registered.
In addition, here are a few updates to share:
- CoNexion will be full three days morning to night, so plan to arrive Sept. 10 and depart Sept. 14 to take part in all of CoNexion. Note that we may have pre-conference events, but no post-conference events are planned.
- The CoNexion team will begin clearing the waitlist for advisors first in early 2020 and will then review the waitlist each month.
- Nexion Travel Group advisors and guests who have added themselves to the waitlist through the conference website link will be advised via email if cleared (through the same email used to add yourself/guest to waitlist); this email will also advise of a deadline in which to confirm registration and apply payment.
- Active and engaged Nexion Travel Group advisors will have priority in clearing the waitlist. Clearing of the waitlist is not necessarily based on the date you wait-listed.
- Guest waitlists will be cleared as registered guests cancel.
- When adding a guest to the waitlist, the full guest name must be included. TBD will not be accepted. Name changes will also not be accepted.
- We respectfully request that you do not call nor email the CoNexion events team, Member Services or Nexion staff regarding your waitlist status, as we will not be able to give you a status update. Thank you for your understanding.
- Nexion’s 25th anniversary is in 2020, so there will be a huge PARTY to celebrate Sunday night, Sept. 13. More party details to come next year.
Again, we’re excited to be celebrating our 25th anniversary in the state where it all began and welcoming our largest conference delegation to date in 2020. Stay in touch with CoNexion 2020 updates at https://join.nexion.com/conexion-2020/.
*Hotel room block information for Disneyland® Hotel will be posted early 2020. This will be the only room block available.
Please do not try to register a guest as a Nexion Travel Group member, as we will be auditing all registrations; anyone who is not an active Nexion Travel Group member and is registered as one will be canceled.