Mark your calendars for September 11-13, 2020 and join us in celebrating Nexion Travel Group’s 25th Anniversary event at CoNexion! Nexion members will come together to experience the magic of the Disneyland® Resort for another incredible opportunity to network with peers, valued supplier partners and knowledgeable staff. Evolve from ideation to implementation and leave with a toolbox full of ways to maximize your travel business.
Thanks to the overwhelming interest from our advisors and guests to head to Disneyland® Resort in 2020 for our annual member international conference and to celebrate Nexion Travel Group’s 25th year of hosting, we share that CoNexion 2020 is now SOLD OUT AND THE WAITLIST HAS BEEN CLOSED. We were able to increase the number of attendee spaces substantially from past conferences to accommodate for the added interest and capacity shown by our members. We will continue to clear those on the waitlist as people cancel.
Updates — Waitlist:
- CoNexion Waitlist Update – Due to the unprecedented time we are in, we want to ensure we give everyone a fair opportunity to attend CoNexion. Out of respect for those who may be dealing with canceled bookings and lost revenue, we have decided to suspend waitlist clearing until at least early May, when we will resume clearing slots as they open up. We know many of you are excited to attend CoNexion and our 25th anniversary party, and we appreciate you and your patience.
- Full names must be included, including for guests. TBD will not be accepted. Name changes will also not be accepted.
- We respectfully request that you do not call nor email the CoNexion events team, Member Services or Nexion staff regarding your waitlist status, as we will not be able to give you a status update. Thank you for your understanding.
- Nexion Travel Group advisors and guests who have added themselves to the waitlist through the conference website link will be advised via email if cleared (through the same email used to add yourself/guest to waitlist); this email will also advise of a deadline in which to confirm registration and apply payment. Please ensure you complete your payment within this deadline, or your registration will be canceled in order to offer another Nexion Travel Group advisor on the waiting list a spot at CoNexion.
- Active and engaged Nexion Travel Group advisors will have priority in clearing the waitlist. Clearing of the waitlist is not necessarily based on the date you wait-listed.
- Guest waitlists will be cleared as registered guests cancel.
Updates — Hotel and Air:
- Click here for conference air discounts for Air Canada, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines and WestJet.
- Our host hotel is the Disneyland Hotel (NOW SOLD OUT), and we also have a limited room block at the Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim. Confirmed and registered CoNexion attendees will receive an email from the Events team with room block information and booking instructions.
- UPDATE: The Disneyland Hotel is sold out, and we will not be getting any additional rooms. We do suggest that confirmed and registered attendees book at the Holiday Inn as soon as possible.
- Due to the incredible demand for attendance at CoNexion, only confirmed and registered attendees can book rooms, and only one room per advisor. Rooming lists will be monitored weekly to ensure compliance, and rooms that do not comply will be cancelled.
- Only registered CoNexion 2020 attendees are eligible to acquire rooms at our rates, so the hotel links must not be shared or reposted anywhere. Sharing or reposting room block links, hotel phone numbers or information will result in cancellation of your CoNexion registration.
- Our two hotel room blocks include complimentary Wi-Fi in your sleeping room. Room rates are non-commissionable. Limited pre- and post-conference rooms at the special conference rate are available on a first come, first-served basis for both hotels.
- Parking at Disneyland Hotel is $15/night; parking at the Holiday Inn & Suites is $10/night.
- We will be offering transfers between the Holiday Inn and the Disneyland Hotel in the morning and in the evenings during CoNexion.
- Attendees are responsible for any roommate or separate room block payment arrangements on their own.
Additional updates — Conference:
- CoNexion will be full three days morning to night, so plan to arrive Sept. 10 and depart Sept. 14 to take part in all of CoNexion. Note that we may have pre-conference events, but no post-conference events are planned.
- Nexion’s 25th anniversary is in 2020, so there will be a huge PARTY to celebrate Sunday night, Sept. 13. More party details to come.
Again, we’re excited to be celebrating our 25th anniversary in the state where it all began and welcoming our largest conference delegation to date in 2020.
If your Nexion status changes prior to CoNexion, your registration may be cancelled or adjusted.
Only one guest per member will be permitted. Guests must be 18 years of age or older. Please do not try to register a guest as a Nexion Travel Group member, as we will be auditing all registrations; anyone who is not an active Nexion Travel Group member and is registered as one will be canceled.
CoNexion Cancellation Policy:
- If canceled by June 30, 2020 – full refund
- If canceled July 1 – August 14, 2020 – refund minus $50 cancellation
- After August 14, 2020 – no refunds