Mark your calendars for September 11-13, 2020 and join us in celebrating Nexion Travel Group’s 25th Anniversary event at CoNexion! Nexion members will come together to experience the magic of the Disneyland® Resort for another incredible opportunity to network with peers, valued supplier partners and knowledgeable staff. Evolve from ideation to implementation and leave with a toolbox full of ways to maximize your travel business.
Thanks to the overwhelming interest from our advisors and guests to head to Disneyland® Resort in 2020 for our annual member international conference and to celebrate Nexion Travel Group’s 25th year of hosting, we share that CoNexion 2020 is now SOLD OUT AND THE WAITLIST HAS BEEN CLOSED. We were able to increase the number of attendee spaces substantially from past conferences to accommodate for the added interest and capacity shown by our members. We will continue to clear those on the waitlist as people cancel.
Updates — Waitlist:
- Full names must be included, including for guests. TBD will not be accepted. Name changes will also not be accepted.
- We respectfully request that you do not call nor email the CoNexion events team, Member Services or Nexion staff regarding your waitlist status, as we will not be able to give you a status update. Thank you for your understanding.
- Nexion Travel Group advisors and guests who have added themselves to the waitlist through the conference website link will be advised via email if cleared (through the same email used to add yourself/guest to waitlist); this email will also advise of a deadline in which to confirm registration and apply payment.
- Active and engaged Nexion Travel Group advisors will have priority in clearing the waitlist. Clearing of the waitlist is not necessarily based on the date you wait-listed.
- The CoNexion team has begun clearing the waitlist for advisors first and will review the waitlist each month.
- Guest waitlists will be cleared as registered guests cancel.
Updates — Hotel and Air:
- The hotel block at the Disneyland® Resort will open, as planned, this month by Jan. 31 for those who are registered for CoNexion. (Registered attendees will receive an email from the Events team to the email used to register for CoNexion.)
- Air discounts are in progress and will be posted to https://nexion.com/conexion-2020/ when they become available. We are anticipating offering conference air discounts for Air Canada, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, United Airlines and WestJet.
Additional updates — Conference:
- CoNexion will be full three days morning to night, so plan to arrive Sept. 10 and depart Sept. 14 to take part in all of CoNexion. Note that we may have pre-conference events, but no post-conference events are planned.
- Nexion’s 25th anniversary is in 2020, so there will be a huge PARTY to celebrate Sunday night, Sept. 13. More party details to come.
Again, we’re excited to be celebrating our 25th anniversary in the state where it all began and welcoming our largest conference delegation to date in 2020.
*Hotel room block information for Disneyland® Hotel will be posted early 2020. This will be the only room block available.
Please do not try to register a guest as a Nexion Travel Group member, as we will be auditing all registrations; anyone who is not an active Nexion Travel Group member and is registered as one will be canceled.