PROTECTING YOU & YOUR COLLEAGUES
Our priority is to keep everyone safe and healthy at CoNexion. We will work closely with the Disneyland Resort team to ensure that our conference attendees, staff, and employees remain safe during CoNexion. We will also monitor and adhere to all local, federal and venue-specific guidance.
CURRENT PROTECTION MEASURES AS OF August 1, 2022
Working with the Disneyland Resort team, we intend to deliver a safe event, allowing our attendees, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors and vendors to connect, learn, and return to business as usual effectively and, most importantly, safely.
Nexion is unable to provide specific risk levels for events and activities. It is essential to consider your own personal situation and the risk to you, other attendees and staff before participating. With health and safety in mind, we want to share these recommended protocols for our event:
- You should follow all required protocols issued by the state and the event venue.
- Wear a mask if it makes you feel comfortable, and it is recommended in a large group setting, but it is not required.
- Testing 24-48 hours before the event is highly recommended.
- If you are experiencing new or worsening COVID-19 symptoms within 48 hours of the event, have tested positive for COVID-19, or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive in the past 10 days, please do not attend the event.
- After the event, you should avoid large crowds for 2-3 days and watch for any symptoms.
- Visit the Centers for Disease Control’s COVID-19 website for the latest updates and guidance.
We look forward to seeing you at CoNexion!